Parent’s Connect is a free online class series designed to support Ashland & Bayfield County parents in this challenging, rewarding role.
- Parents/caregivers of kids age 3-12
- Strength-based learning, discussion, videos and more
- Once a week, 1-hour sessions plus time for Q & A
- Join live video conference from phone, laptop or computer.
Sessions from 1-2 pm on Friday’s in May
Upcoming Parents Connect Classes
Managing Household Stress
May 15 Reducing Power Struggles
Helping Kids Cope with Emotions
Building Confidence by Building Competence
- Limit: 10 parents. Registration Required. FREE!
Parents-Connect-Flyer-May-2020 (PDF, 1 pg, 763 KB)
Elizabeth Lexau, Bayfield County Extension Educator,
PO Box 218, Washaburn, WI 54891