Extension 4-H Winter Camp 2020
2020 Winter Camp was cancelled. 🙁
January 17-19 at Camp Crosswoods in Delta
Campers must be 14 years old OR in the 8th grade through 12th grade.
The cost for Winter Camp is $80 per person. This covers meals, lodging, and use of the recreational facilities. Refunds will be made by request for illness or family emergency.
The following must be returned to the Bayfield County Extension Office before Friday, January 7, 2020.
- 4-H Youth Expectation Form 2020 (pdf, 1 pg, 118KB)
- Crosswoods Expectation/Liability Form (pdf, 1pg, 46KB)
- 2020 Winter Camp Youth Health Form (pdf, 2 pgs, 298KB)
- 4-H members – The Health Form should be completed on 4HOnline (https://wi.4honline.com) prior to camp.
- $80 payment* make checks payable to: Extension Bayfield County
- *Bayfield County 4-H Trip Award winners, please refer to your letter.
Forms & payments should be sent to:
Extension-Bayfield County Office ~ PO Box 218 ~ Washburn, WI 54891
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Extension Bayfield County 4-H office:
either by phone: 715-373-3289 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Camp Details (pdf, 1 pg, 144KB)
Arrive: Friday, Jan 17th between 7:00-8:00 pm
Depart: Sunday, Jan 19th around 12:00 noon
Cabin units are carpeted and heated. Sizes of cabins vary from 8-18 beds per unit. The camp utilizes a common shower area during the winter months. Bedding and towels are NOT provided in cabin units.
Three well-balanced meals will be served in camps dining area for our group. Breakfast will be served on Sunday. No dinner will be served on Friday night, please plan to eat before you arrive. If you have a long drive home on Sunday plan to stop for food or pack snacks.
Broomball, time to explore the beautiful camp surroundings will compliment a rotation of educational rotations. The camp has a limited number of snow shoes available. If you wish to ski and have access to equipment, feel free to bring them.
OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES
Aspen Lodge: Indoor game room which includes ping pong, climbing wall, air hockey, carpet ball and music.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Warm clothing for indoor & outdoor activities
- Winter boots, hat, mitts/gloves, etc.
- Sleeping bag & personal items (toothbrush, soap, towel, etc.)
- Health Form and Expectation Statement. Health Forms should be completed on 4-H Online site.
- Desire to have fun, learn, and expand your leadership skills
Main Camp Phone Number:
4-H & Youth Educator
County Administration Bldg
117 E. 5th Street
Washburn, WI 54891-9464
711 for Wisconsin Relay (TDD)
“An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Division of Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. Please make requests for reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to educational programs as early as possible preceding the scheduled program, service or activity.”