Education to Enhance Individual and Family Wellbeing
UW-Extension programs strengthen communities through programs that promote individual and family resilience. Bayfield County UW-Extension offers education and resources in the following areas:
- Relationships & Parenting – Building skills to strengthen interpersonal relationships, support parenting, improve communication and manage stress.
- Household Financial Management – Making the most of your finances with education and individual support related to budgeting, saving, setting goals and building credit.
- Aging & Family Caregiving – Living fully in middle and later life; finding resources for support in caring for a disabled or elderly friend or family member.
- Professional Development – Training and CEU’s around the above topics, including…
- Financial Capability – For resource providers who work with families around household financial management
- Child and Family Wellbeing – Awareness around the impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences and ways to support families for stronger communities
- Parenting & Healthy Relationships – Tools providers can use and share to help families build safe, stable, nurturing relationships
- Food Safety and Preservation – Preserving the harvest and handling foods safely with up to date research-based information.
- HCE – Home & Community Education – Service and social connection through the Bayfield County Association for Home and Community Education
If you have questions regarding any of these programs, contact:
UWEX Bayfield County
Courthouse, PO Box 218
Washburn, WI 54891
715- 373-6104, ext. 252
firstname.lastname@example.org 711 for Wisconsin Relay (TDD)
“An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements. Please make requests for reasonable accommodations to ensure equal access to educational programs as early as possible preceding the scheduled program, service or activity.”