Education to Enhance Individual and Family Well being
Extension programs strengthen communities through programs that promote individual and family resilience. Extension Bayfield County offers education and resources in the following areas:
- Relationships & Parenting – Building skills to strengthen interpersonal relationships, support parenting, improve communication and manage stress.
- Household Financial Management – Making the most of your finances with education and individual support related to budgeting, saving, setting goals and building credit.
- Aging & Family Caregiving – Living fully in middle and later life; finding resources for support in caring for a disabled or elderly friend or family member.
- Professional Development – Training and CEU’s around the above topics, including…
- Financial Capability – For resource providers who work with families around household financial management
- Child and Family Wellbeing – Awareness around the impact of Adverse Childhood Experiences and ways to support families for stronger communities
- Parenting & Healthy Relationships – Tools providers can use and share to help families build safe, stable, nurturing relationships
- Food Safety and Preservation – Preserving the harvest and handling foods safely with up to date research-based information.
- HCE – Home & Community Education – Service and social connection through the Bayfield County Association for Home and Community Education
- Ashland Bayfield Community-Resource-Guide (PDF, 52 pages, 599KB)
If you have questions regarding any of these programs, contact:
Extension Bayfield County
Courthouse, PO Box 218
Washburn, WI 54891
715- 373-6104, ext. 2
firstname.lastname@example.org 711 for Wisconsin Relay (TDD)
An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act requirements.
Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities or limitations should be made prior to the date of the program or activity for which it is needed. Please do so as early as possible prior to the program or activity so that proper arrangements can be made. In certain situations, information related to requests may be shared with staff or units necessary to help coordinate an appropriate accommodation.